The Resource Haven – Our client, a Luxury Human Hair Processing Factory, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Line Supervisor
- The main function of this role will be to oversee all aspects of the processing operations and its staff.
The Responsibilities will include:
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Recruits, hires, and trains employees
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques
- Implement production timeliness and ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
- Resolves issues and disputes between manufacturing employees
- Creates and maintains professional schedules
- Communicates with and assists other manufacturing departments as needed
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all workers
- Compiles and analyzes production records
Deadline: 10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.