Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation also known as Aspilos Foundation (AF) is a non-governmental, non-political and not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of human life. We envision an Africa in which young people are active and responsible citizens of their societies and are empowered to create opportunities that lead to economic progress for themselves and the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programmes Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Programmes Manager is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the programmes. You will develop and maintain the programme environment to support each individual project within it. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategize, implement, and maintain programme initiatives in line with our objectives at Aspilos.
- Responsible for ensuring that the benefits and the value of funding we receive is maximised.
- Accountable for Aspilos Foundation’s compliance with all funding contract/grant and agreement conditions regulations and guidance of our funders.
- Leading on development and the successful implementation of all projects within our programmatic areas.
- Ensure policies, procedures and systems are in place and appropriate to efficiently and effectively manage our grants and contracts.
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other project staff
- Identify potential partners for the expansion of our programmatic areas.
- Liaise and provide technical support to relevant international, regional and national organisations involved in the project.
- Establish network and linkages with the key actors in the field of assigned projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly
Deadline: 18th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online