ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Financial Controller
Publication ID: NG80173422_E1
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employmet Type: Full-Time Regular / Permanent
- You will be working as Project Controller at global grade 14 and will be part of Electrification Business Area for Distribution Solutions Division based in ABB NG Limited, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
- In this role you will be reporting to Local Business Line Controller Manager and will be responsible to monitor and follow up on all cost objects (projects, sales orders, service orders and production orders) in the BU EPDS to ensure optimal business performance and to provide accurate and on time data.
- Conduct formal contract reviews for allocated PG’s monthly and distribute minutes of meeting. Follow up on outstanding actions minutes in the contracts review. Ensuring that order booking is done accurately and on time in the ERP system. Monitoring the gross profit (GP) at order booking stage as well as during execution.
- Ensuring that all invoicing is created accurately and on time with the relevant POD documentation. Ensure that the planned cost and delivery dates are updated monthly.
- Prepare revenue and cost of sales analyses weekly. Ensuring cost objects are closed in the ERP system effectively and on time. Analyze production order variances.
- Product costing and analysis. Calculate and validate order backlog. Order backlog phasing for quarterly reporting. Assist with the preparation for schedules required for month end reporting. Ensuring that all recovery hours are booked monthly and reconciled to the cost center reports.
- Analyze over or under absorption per PG. Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts related to the cost objects for the PG’s allocated. Prepare retention reconciliation and follow up to ensure invoices are created on time.
- Resolving reconciling balances on WIP, LOP, CTC and PWD balance sheet accounts. Extract cost center reports monthly. Attend accounts receivable meetings and assist with resolving customers queries.
- Ensure that all VAT documentation is on hand for completed export orders. Ensure that all SOX controls are implemented and adhered to. Assist with auditors’ request, any ad hoc projects or request from the PG manager, BU manager or controller.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in local Project controlling role.
- Strong experience in accounting, Excel, and operational financial cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online