Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Registrar (CONMESS 3)
Slot: 10 Openings
Areas of Specialization
- Obstetrics& Gynecology
- Family Medicine
- Community Medicine
- MBBS / MBChE / BDSc
- Evidence of registration with MDCN / current practicing license
- NYSC Discharge Certificated / Certificate of Exception
- Evidence of Primary Fellowship Examination from either National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or West African College of Physician & Surgeons (WACP or WACS) in the respective specialties or its equivalents.
Deadline: 11th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the Registry Unit of the Department of Establishments & Training, Directorate of Administration, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Application Forms should be accompanied with:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopies of all relevant credentials, including NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exemption (where applicable); and
- Letters from at least three (3) referees.
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and delivered by hand or posted to:
Director of Administration,
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B 5355 Ado Ekiti,
Note: All applications, including relevant credentials, should be enclosed in a brown envelope with the position applied for indicated at the top right corner of the envelope.