Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a restaurant chain with 7 outlets operating in the city of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager & Trainee Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness, through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule.
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies, standards and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition.
- Arranging and organizing the rota, responsibilities for all staff by anticipated business activity and planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Ensure that inventory received and final product meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Responsible for ensuring that all required records (sales, inventory, food cost, stock, wastage etc) are properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required.
- Providing daily and weekly sales, food cost and other management reports to Management.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess a minimum of HND certificate or equivalent (University Degree preferred)
- At least a year’s Managerial / Supervisory experience in a restaurant is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.