Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Customer Service Executive
Location: Lekki and Victoria Island, Lagos
- This role is responsible forproviding quality services to internal and external customers; attending to all customers that come into the store, Providing product/Service information, Adhere to company and safety procedures at all times, Manage incoming calls and customer inquiries, Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent service standard, respond efficiently to customer needs, inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction and ensuring that the correct size, pattern, and quantity is invoiced to the correct client and or customer account.
- Ensure that all customers are greeted in a friendly and professional manner when entering the store.
- Develop and lead sales, marketing, and business development activities within the area of responsibility.
- Maintain a record of all walks in customers and follow up efficiently.
- Conduct marketing and awareness campaigns on regular basis to ensure increased brand and product awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining and building existing business relationships.
- Raise quotations and invoices on ERP.
- Accurate completion of daily sales report and communication to direct superior.
- Maintain correct cash balances during shift.
- Process payments made with cash, cheques, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Complete daily cash up, account for daily sales completed on cash, cheque, credit, and card.
- Sort, count currency to ensure that the correct amount has been received.
- Escalate all credit note requests to the direct superior.
- Process returns and exchanges.
- Ensure that all sold tyres are logged in for replenishment in a timely manner to ensure efficient and efficient service delivery.
- Always wear a smile and address customers courteously.
- Be aware of all promotions and advertisements that affect product prices.
- Communicate all promotional prices and items to customers at the sales counter.
- Maintain and assist with cleaning workstation (Sales counter)
- Assist with stocking and cleaning all display stands located at the sales counter.
- Any other duty as required by the line manager in line with the post.
Key Performance Indicator
- Level of compliance with aesthetics and ambiance standards while on duty.
- % Of customer complaints flagged while on duty.
- % Of customer data accurately updated on ERP while on duty.
- % Of customer service complaints reported while on duty.
- % Of compliance to customer feedback forms duly completed.
- % Of compliance to 21-point check procedures.
- % Of compliance to standard sales procedures on ERP.
- % Sales & service target achieved.
- Level of compliance on standard retail code of conduct.
Education / Experience
- Possess a BSc in relevant fields
- General clerical experience minimum 1 – 2 years.
- Clerical experience within the Tyre and Automotive industry is an advantage.
- Must be detail-oriented, with excellent customer interaction skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must reside on the island.
Competency / Skill / Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Numeracy skills and maintaining a record of all transactions that have been completed during the shift.
- Outgoing personality and demonstrate the ability to converse easily with all walks of life.
- Attention to detail is critical and demonstrate the ability to listen.
- Trustworthy and loyal towards the company as employees will be trusted with confidential information and monies.
- Ability to handle large cash transactions with confidence.
- Must be able to work under pressure with a calm demeanor.
- Willingness to take up responsibilities other than a job description.
- A strict follower of company rules and procedures.
- Ability to balance and submit cash records when required by superior.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Proficiency in Pastel or similar software programs or demonstrate the ability to learn systems within a reasonable time frame
Deadline: 15th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online