Noble Guide Academy is the Islamic faith-based co-educational institution with over 15 years of experience delivering quality education to Muslim children in Abuja. We offer programmes from Preschool up to Secondary and are always happy to welcome diverse and talented individuals into our community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Science Teacher
Location: FCDA Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a Cambridge Associate School.
- Be a registered teacher with TRCN.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships effectively and professionally with families and students.
- Resident in Abuja.
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Interviews will hold on or before Novemeber 4, 2021 and successful candidates must be ready to resume immediately.