Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer (ADOBE XD & Figma)
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Resumption Date: 15th November, 2021
- We are looking for Senior Product Designers who have great attention to detail and who understand the impact of their work on a product’s success or failure.
- We are looking for Designers who are committed to continually honing their skills and have an excellent blend of creativity and professionalism.
- If You are successful, You’d be part of a cross-functional team working on impactful customer-facing products.
Here is what we expect you to be able to do:
- Interpreting customer needs/requirements and translating them to User Interface designs.
- Business Analysis thinking
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Human-Centered Design and Design Thinking principles and processes.
- Designing User Interfaces for Business and Enterprise Users.
- Have a holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, and working knowledge of Sketch or Adobe CC
- Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences in collaboration with internal and external customers
- Use research to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that strives to make the customer experience better
- Work hand in hand with product managers and lead developers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life
- Stay on top of industry trends
- Lead the experience design and be able to communicate validated concepts to product owners, engineers, leadership, and customers.
- Use mixed usability testing methods to gather qualitative and quantitative data, translate that data into feature enhancements or new products
- Have a holistic understanding of product design, including visual design, experience design, and business acumen.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4+ years of professional experience in using Adobe XD.
- Demonstrated portfolio with functional web UI and visual designs across desktop and mobile devices
- Strong wireframing/prototyping skills
- Experience conducting research/partnering with user researchers
- Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Experience working on complex applications
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in programs such as Sketch, InVision,Creately and prototyping tools.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- A diverse portfolio with strong examples of product and interaction work.
- The visual skills and desire to delight the user and deliver a world class experience.
- The ability to advocate for, and be a strong representative of design.
- A strong penchant for utilising user research and metrics to guide design decisions.
- A divergent exploratory process.
- Proficiency with design tools (Adobe XD) and prototyping tools (Framer, or equivalent).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Provide strategic-design thought-leadership, for example with ‘user-journeys’ that span multiple devices, audiences, platforms, and technologies
- Embrace data and customer-feedback, and use them to improve your designs
- Effectively communicate the status of projects and services across the working-team and organization.
- Champion and evangelize the teams’ efforts throughout the organization
- Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution.
- Be a positive, collaborative, and creative force on the team
- Technical acumen and expertise. An understanding of designing, prototyping, building, delivering, and maintaining applications and services for high availability, resiliency, and performance in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand what resonates with users and creators and ability to translate consumer and business goals into end-to-end feature plans (scenarios, functional specs, schedules).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to build consensus among diverse stakeholders. Be comfortable presenting and demonstrating products for large and small audiences.
- Proactively seeks and gives feedback.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and results driven.
- Expertise with AWS, Azure, PlayFab, and/or Xbox Live services.
- Connecting Cloud Services – leveraging the power of the Cloud through service integration
- Designed a service for an experience-based product that has shipped
- Storyteller – proficient in storyboarding to showcase the end-to-end user experience.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 13th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF only as well as links to their Adobe XD Design to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply