Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Site Security Specialist
Requisition ID: 829409
Employment Type: Full Time
- Located in Lagos, Nigeria and reporting directly to the K-C Security Manager, Nigeria (with a dotted line to the site replace with title), this position will be responsible for managing physical security improvement for the site and manage core security programs (contract security services, crisis management, travel security, workplace violence, executive protection, and supply chain security) in compliance with global and site policies.
- Functions as the Global Security Subject Matter Expert for the site
- Directly manages all areas of the site Physical Security programs to include contract security, systems, equipment, processes and security-related expenditures.
- Manages supply chain and in-transit security programs for the site (e.g. AEO, C-TPAT, etc.)
- Develops and maintains an excellent working relationship with site associates, management, and executives.
- Manages the day-to-day operations ensuring posts are adequately staffed, trained and effectively responses and handles daily issues appropriately.
- Identifies and implements cost-effective, best practice Physical Security processes aligned with Global Security standards.
- Prepares and submits service analysis and metrics reports as needed. Maintains current knowledge of key K-C initiatives and their impact on the site security program.
- Leads and/or participates in investigations of criminal activity, loss issues and ethical/conduct violations; company policy or regulation and other matters as assigned
- Ensures all applicable loss and compliance issues are documented in the HelpLine system.
- Reviews and analyzes incident data and other information to identify risk, loss and crime trends. Develops, prepares and submits to K-C management action plans to mitigate risk, reduce losses and criminal activity.
- Prepares and submits to K-C’ management in a timely and accurate manner all communications and reports on security issues utilizing telephone, e-mail, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and other applications as directed.
- Obtains approvals as directed for costs associated with repair, maintenance, and support of security systems to include preparation of requests for proposals, service acceptance reports and review of payment invoices.
- Ensures an effective and documented security system-testing and maintenance program is in place.
- Maintains familiarity with the site emergency response procedures and participates in the emergency response team deployment, exercises, and events.
- Provides/develops content and conducts awareness briefings and security training to site associates including new hire security orientation.
- Coordinates with site management to ensure crisis management and workplace violence programs are documented and trained.
- As requested by Global Security Management, supports travel security and executive protection activities for the site.
- Minimum two-year Degree or equivalent combination of education, certification and related work experience
- Minimum 3-years of relevant experience including staff management responsibilities within a large organization, preferably within a large multinational corporation, ideally in logistics and/or manufacturing environments
- Understanding of security operations, security systems, supply chain security methodologies and the intellectual property, loss prevention and physical security principles specific to manufacturing/logistics industries
- Strong process audit capabilities to include conducting audits, developing recommendations and presenting results in various formats
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to document findings and conduct articulate exchanges with all levels of management
- Effective at developing internal and external liaisons with law enforcement, regulatory agency representatives and industry peers
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Protection Professional (CPP) or Physical Security Professional (PSP) certification a plus
- Bi-lingual (local language and English) – required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply