Walex Biz Nigeria Limited – Our client, Pub X, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Handler
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job Responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop brand awareness strategies and building of an online reputation for the company.
- Engage all trending social media apps including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, LinkedIn, etc in building a strong online brand for the company.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for the creation/publishing of result-oriented, relevant, original and high-quality contents across all social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followers and grow client base.
- Identify key social influencers who the company can engage with for continuous community building.
The Job Requirements for the role include:
- OND, HND or BSc or its equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience in related field with references to previous pages handled.
- Experience in the hospitality/lifestyle sector is an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Strong copy-writing, effective storytelling techniques and editing skills.
Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online