James Hope College is a private world class residential co-educational secondary school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta State which offers a combination of British and Nigerian curricula. James Hope College Foundation is a brainchild of the Jim Ovia Foundation, which is centered on providing world-class education at a subsidized rate.
We require suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (Home Economics / Foods & Nutrition / Clothing & Textile / Home Management)
Location: Agbor, Delta
- Minimum of B.Sc. (Ed.) or B.Ed. or B.Tech. in Home-Economics (biases in Food & Nutrition / Clothing & Textile) with at least five years of teaching experience in the Senior School up to IGCSE and WASSCE levels.
Deadline: Friday, 12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications together with the underlisted information to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of academic qualifications
- Contact details of three (3) referees (two must be professional referees)
- A two-page cover letter justifying why they should be the successful candidate.
- Our ideal candidates should possess the specific educational qualifications and experience as specified for this position.
- We have exceptional students and therefore require exceptional classroom practitioners.
- Candidates should be capable of creating an outstanding learning experience as part of a dynamic team.