Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Technician – Crown Plant
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Ensure full functionality and availability of all Utility Equipment for Plant Production Operation.
- Rectifies all Electrical faults occurring on any of the Utility Equipment (Chillers, Air Compressors & Dryers, Water Bore-holes, Pumps, and Power Generators- Diesel and Gas)
- Prepare electrical reports for all utility equipment
- Carry out preventive maintenance as scheduled
- Participate in installations and projects related to utility equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- City and Guilds Certification in Electrical Engineering / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- 5 Years of practical experience with Utility Equipment like Chillers, Air Compressors and Dryers, Water Bore-holes & Pumps, Diesel and Gas Generators
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Deadline: 14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online