Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Account Officer that assists the finance department in handling financial records, manages invoices, and general accounting duties.
- Developing and maintaining financial reports.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable/knowledge of different remittances
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information
- Maintaining/ reviewing cost prices on the system
- Reconciliation of Inventory Account.
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory and cash
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- B.Sc or HND Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field
- 4-6 Years of experience as an Account Officer
- Basic knowledge of Accounting software (Microsoft Excel, SAGE, and Tally.)
- Professional Certificate is an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply