Hexavia Limited – Our client, a fresh Fruits and Farm Product Distribution, Retail and Processing firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accounting intern / Book keeper to manage our client’s company account.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a Degree in Finance or Accounting background with a strong working knowledge of bookkeeping. Further, keen accuracy is essential for your success.
- If you consider suitable for this job, we will love to meet you.
- Assist in Reconcilingall bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
- Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
- Contact clients to update them about balance payments.
- Prepare records of minutes of meeting.
- Assisting in the collection and preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Performing administrative duties such as preparing invoices and updating accounting files, as and when required.
- HND / OND / B.Sc in Accounting or relevant field.
- 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts / Administratoror similar role.
- Applicant should reside preferrably within Gbagada and its environs.
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Trustworthy, respectful, honest and flexible.
- Highly motivated and reliable individual.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.