Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Operations Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are responsible for planning and supervising all operational activities within the organization (photoshoots, retouching schedules, customer service, etc).
Summary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and organize the company’s calendar.
- Supervise the photography team to ensure the prompt execution and delivery of edited jobs.
- Respond to and follow through with client enquiries.
- Schedule and plan client shoots at designated locations and ensure all equipment, props and materials required are available.
- Assign clients briefs to photographers and ensure all requirements are met.
- Liaise with clients after shoots, follow through until retouching is completed and pictures are sent to the client.
- Ensure that the studio is neat and organized at all times.
- Ensure that all the equipment and fixturesare in good working conditions.
- Schedule the pick-up or delivery of completed jobs
- Create requisition for office supplies
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to delegate and manage people
- Able to process information rapidly
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly to new situations
- Ability to see tasks through from end to end
- Solution driven
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- Able to present and represent the company
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS Office.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.