2geda is a business focused on driving economic transformation and creating wealth across Africa through promotion of local production, and change of consumer behavior and perception towards locally made products and services. Today, the reality is sad, with terrible far-reaching consequences on our economic and social lives. When we only patronize foreign-made products or foreign-owned services or digital products, we boost the economies of the foreign countries where those products are produced, we increase their abilities to create more jobs and build more factories and industries. On the other hand, a direct consequence on this attitude on local economies is unemployment, weak currencies (as there’s no demand for their currencies), low disposable income for individuals and households and generally poor standards of living.
We have created a multilevel and cooperative referral system that rewards promoters, sellers and users of locally made products. We have partnered with a couple of Nigerian companies providing important services like online education, health insurance, business registration and website design and digital marketing, and our affiliates and registered members are already selling these services and making a lot of money from high-profit sharing and commissions. We are currently building partnerships with local producers of different products including foodstuff, agricultural products, clothing and fashion products, organic skincare products, herbal medical products, furniture products, etc. Thanks for being a part of this, welcome to this great transformative movement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Affiliate Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of affiliate Managers who will, for the first three months, be responsible for selling and promoting company products and services, and from the fourth month onwards, be responsible for managing our growing network of affiliates and registered members.
- The candidates will be employed on full time basis, but placed on a probationary period of 3 months, after which their employment will become permanent and they will become managers (both at state levels and regional levels) of our growing network of affiliates
- Sales of company products and services
- Generating leads
- Introducing and registering new members
- At least ND in any discipline
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in or strong passion for sales
- The ideal candidate should be a very confident and outgoing person who loves to interact with people.
- N100,000 Monthly (based on targets for the first three months, but fixed salary plus commissions from the fourth month).
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply