Hexavia is a company of young creative professionals with the most proficient skill in brand management, project consultancy as well as function-specific facilitation and trainings. Our team realizes that excellence, quality, and customer satisfaction while doing what we love for a living remains the only way to stay on top. We are fast growing and we are adding tremendous value to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for a client a qualifiedApplication Developerto design, manage and code functional programs and applications.
- The Application Developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language and must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand stakeholder requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Manage website from the back end.
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Certified application developer is a plus
- Proven experience as application developer.
- Experience in managing a website
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Ateam playerwith excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Link to your Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.