The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Business Manager
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assistant business managers are expected to assist managers in handling various tasks related business management.
- Supports the company by providing quality customer service and communicating with head managers and department heads to achieve a common goal.
- Must be able to organize other responsibilities assigned to the employees working for them.
- In the absence of the BM, the assistant would serve as the main person to oversee the business.
- Cash out and monitor the activities of the other team members and team supervisors or team lead as the case may be.
- Bring in new businesses for the company as well as maintaining a good relationship with the existing customers.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Supporting in financial planning and meeting revenue goals for the company.
- Coordinating and attending team meetings (PEP TALK) and collecting feedback from team members.
- Should also be able to delegate tasks to the appropriate staff at the appropriate time.
- Assisting the sales and marketing team in promoting company’s products and services.
- Ensure movie titles and promotional materials are available and displayed appropriately and timely.
- Liaising with clients, Finding and creating business opportunities for the company and maintain relationship with clients.
- Checking the team members on the usage of stock and controlling costs.
- Preparing presentations and writing and sending reports timely.
- Ensure the team are always COVID-19 compliant by ensuring implementation of health, safety, and security rules.
- Solving customer issues.
- And any other task that may be assigned by the Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- Operations experience in Hospitality industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Managerial position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight.
- Understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
Deadline: 12th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Assistant Business Manager – Maryland” as the subject of the mail.