Kendrick Phillips Outsourcing Limited – Our client, Standard Bearers School (SBS) provides a child-centered academic programme in which our pupils are empowered to be the best God created them to be. We pride ourselves on raising a Godly generation of tech-savvy leaders, creating a culture of empowerment where every child can be a leader by equipping them with core skills and competencies for future work.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Class Teacher – Grade School
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a friendly and competent Teacher Assistant to join our team.
- If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply.
- Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
- Assist teacher with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
- Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
- Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, and during lunch.
- Collaborate with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
- Assist to create lesson plans.
- Comply with state, school, and class rules regulations.
- Attend all training classes and parent conferences.
- Diploma or B.Ed in Early Childhood Education with a minimum of at least 2 years experience.
- Candidate must possess Jolly Phonics certification.
- Candidates must be willing and ready to display a clear understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies across the classes.
- Must be computer literate, and able to use MicrosoftTeams for online learning.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents, and staff.
- Have a strong commitment to school improvement.
- Must reside in the Lekki / Ajah area of Lagos State.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email