Ekini White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client is a specialist regulatory affairs consultancy providing services in Marketing Authorization Applications, Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Trial Management for clients dealing in NAFDAC regulated products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Pharm / Pharm D Degree, post NYSC
- Prior experience in regulatory affairs will be an advantage, it is not essential
- Very good knowledge of information technologyis essential.
- Self-starter, self-driven.
- Competitive salary with other benefits (fully funded pension, life and medical insurance).
Deadline: 9th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Associate Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contactedfor the next phase.