Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilateral Power Purchase Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Bilateral Power Purchase Lead
- This role is responsible for supporting the team by driving growth in energy delivery through expansion of Bilateral Power and Feeder band upgrade (Band A & B); a designated account manager for select IE Prestige locations within Ikeja Electric.
- Generates leads for potential Bilateral power customers for the expansion of IE Prestige.
- Supports the team lead to close sales of the identified IE Prestige estate/cluster prospects.
- Ensures that all Bilateral Power processes Pre and Post go- live are strictly adhered to.
- Optimize existing locations for customer retention through improved customer experience. (IE Prestige quarterly performance reviews, ExCo engagement).
- Monitors both external and internal stakeholders to ensure the terms and conditions of the Power Purchase Agreement are not breached.
- Creates and enforces plans that will help meet the needs of IE Prestige customers while identifying non energy cross-selling opportunities.
- Identifies clusters/estates for migration to higher feeder bands for feeder optimization and revenue growth.
- Supports the team lead in identifying undeserved locations for IPP and Renewable energy solutions for improved supply and revenue growth.
- Supports the team lead in carrying out detailed analysis on the most viable IPP/ Renewable energy partnership for the locations identified, Community engagement, Agreement reviews and negotiations, and project monitoring during project execution.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Works with the team lead to market non-energy products and support Business Growth and Innovation in product development.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Team Lead or management.
- First Degree (B.Sc or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years field experience in sales, marketing and relationship management.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook – Microsoft tools)
- Power Purchase Agreement negotiation skill
- Knowledge in renewable energy solutions.
- Customer relationship management.
- Customer energy management
- Data analytics
- People skill.
- Supervisory skill.
- Problem Solving
- Resource management
- Business Focus
Deadline: 2nd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online