Hinge Consulting is a steadily advancing business Development firm focused on a multi-tiered approach on business consulting, career development, human resourcing and ICT services. Our experts are committed to gathering information from primary and secondary sources from customers, suppliers, competitor employees, industry experts, trade journalists to find the the best informed decisions for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- In providing service to the required specifications and expected quality while maintaining unbeatable consumer experience we focus on customer satisfaction as our watchword.
- Develop and manage business product using marketing strategies ( Online/ Offline).
- Manage the day to day activities of the business.
- Relate with clients professionally and deliver value to them.
- Coordinate social media engagement with clients.
- Report job process and activity to and through designed channels.
- Proper management of client database through automated means.
- Receive orders from clients and document accurately for invoicing.
- OND / HND / B.Sc / B.A in Social Science, Business Development or related degree.
- 0-1 year Experience
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office suite.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Knowledge of online/ internet/ social media marketing skills.
- Good customer relation skill and management.
- Good knowledge of content development.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
Deadline: 20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.