E & P Hospitality Limited is a brand built on the principles of Customer Service, Attitude & Accountability, Fair prices, and Expertise in service and the daily operations of our cafes and restaurants. Our services cut across food production, hospitality, and every good thing in-between.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire achef to create local and intercontinentalmeals in accordance with customers’ preferences and established recipes.
- As a chef,your responsibilities include preparing ingredients, informing waitstaff when orders are ready, and cleaning the kitchenafter each shift.
- You would also be required to monitor inventory to ensure that you have sufficient supplies at all times.
- We expect you to be an even temperament leader that will organize the kitchen’s activities, be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Follow recipejudiciously and make suggestions to improve the recipe
- Prepare requested food items according to customers’ specifications and preset recipes
- Check that ingredient remain fresh and safe for consumption
- Regulate temperature of the kitchen
- Ensure that the kitchen and its environsremain clean and orderly at all times
- Clean and disinfect all cooking equipment after use
- Inform the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement
- Track inventory to ensure there are adequate supplies at all times and to avoid stock out
- Ensure and confirm that all supplied items are of good quality and accurate quantity
- Ensure that meals are prepared within set prep times
- Ensure that the approved order process is adhered to
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience as a professional chef, with a focus on both local and intercontinental dishes
- Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines
- Excellent organizational and kitchen management abilities
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with culinary trends and kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software).
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.