HSE Strategy Development Limited is an international consultancy firm focused on Health, Safety and Environment, Business and Strategy Development, Organisational Development and Management Consulting. We have interests and offer services in varying sectors including, Health, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Raw Materials Mining and Exporting, Finance and Investments, Construction, Consulting, Education, and ICT. We are registered in Nigeria, under the Companies and Allied Matters ACT 1990. HSE’s goal is to develop strategies that create growth, sustainability and process improvement for organisations.
Our value in this context is complete end to end competence and ability to provide real-time solutions and strategies with implementation and industry-specific sustenance controls across a broad spectrum of capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related field
- Post-graduate qualification in Accounting or related field.
- Certification in or professional membership of Accounting or related bodies.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and current Accounting Software
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience, preferably in a reputable HMO
- Attendance of relevant Courses, Workshops, Seminars etc
- Not more than 35 years old.
Deadline: 7th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “The Position Applied For – Your Full Name – Location. (e.g: Chief Finance Officer – Omoniyi Zara – Abuja)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.