PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, a foremost indigenous Oil & Gas Company, that provides reliable and sustainable energy in Sub-Saharan Africa, is recruiting a competent individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The role incumbent is expected to manage the operations of the organisation for optimal performance and profitability.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a First Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geosciences or related discipline with a minimum of 25 years post-qualification experience in the upstream oil & gas industry and at least 10 years in a supervisory managerial role
- Possess extensive hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of E&P activities including but not limited to drilling, production and gas operations and/or engineering knowledge
- Be experienced in coordinating multi-disciplinary technical teams including: Geologists, Geophysicists, Petrophysicists, Reservoir Engineers and Production Technologists etc
- Have strong business acumen and track record of growing a marginal field or medium size E&P Company in Nigeria or internationally
- Understand the Nigerian and global oil & gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.