Admiralty Home, a leading Construction / Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil / Structural Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Senior Entry
- Responsible for civil and structural design and engineering.
- Develop narrative specifications (Program of Requirements) that defines the technical requirements to be adopted. This is a close collaboration with the Client, Architect and Project Manager.
- Extensive experience in engineering with concrete (in situ/prefab) and steel structures.
- Extensive experience with Industrial projects (production plants FMCG/F&B and related warehouses, distribution centres, wastewater treatment plants) and related facilities.
- Experience in projects for Multinational Clients is preferred.
- Carry out civil/structural (concrete and steel) design & engineering including drafting and detailing.
- Develop structural design calculation reports.
- Liaise with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and assessment of results (soil samples and in-situ tests).
- Undertake structural and technical studies including site investigations.
- Compile project specifications and supervise tendering procedures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status/progress reports.
- Prepare technical proposals.
- Ensure quality compliance on the project and incorporate HSE criteria in the civil/structural.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- 5-7 years of working experience.
- COREN registered and/or any other relevant certification.
- Good knowledge of the use of various software such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Staad Pro, Scale, Orion, etc.
- Good knowledge of the industrial type of projects.
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure.
- Certified to sign off structural designs.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- We are looking for a real team player and who can achieve goals by motivating and challenging the project teams.
- Possess the initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 29th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Civil / Structural Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.