Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE; formerly Diadem Consults Limited, is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinician (Obio-Akpor KP OSS, Eleme DIC)
Locations: Obio Akpor, Eleme – Rivers
- Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE is sub recipient of the CDC grant through Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) to expand HIV prevention, treatment, care and support services to Key Population (KP) in Rivers state.
- In order to implement the ACHIEVE program in line with the 95’ 95’ 95’ UNAID ambitious goal and to ensure the project goals and objectives are met, the following health resource for health with the desired experience and requisite skills are required.
- He/she will coordinate and supervise all clinical and program staff and ensure the delivery of high-quality HIV/AIDS and related clinical service in line with national guide lines.
- Clinically evaluate, monitor, and manage people living with HIV and common comorbidities like tuberculosis, hypertension and diabetes among the key affected population.
- Ensure 90-95% Retention of PLHIV enrolled into the program.
- Ensure the provision of STI management in the OSS and on the field.
- Ensure the provision of TPT to all clients that are eligible.
- Support the integration of HIV/AIDS and TB services into routine health services and report performance indicators and engage in quality improvement measures.
- Work with the program team to develop and/or review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the provision of Antiretroviral (ART) services to Key Populations on the field.
- Provide Pre exposure prophylaxis services, ART, PEP services, and screening for co morbidities e.g. cervical cancer screening, TB screening, Hepatitis screening services to Key Populations in line with current World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and national guidelines both at the clinic and through mobile ART team.
- Ensure the seamless delivery of services for clients from intake through discharge at the clinic.
- Review and assess client treatment protocols and plans, including short- and long-term goals.
- Ensures clinical related services are provided within and outside the clinic in an ethically, legally and morally sound environment for the benefit of the clients.
- Drive the enrolment and retention of all HIV positive clients into care, treatment and support services within the program.
- Review clinical records to evaluate the necessary level of patient care and provide technical support for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDs prevention, care, and treatment in Diadem’s clinic.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the senior technical advisor.
Minimum Education / Training Requirement:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine & Surgery (MBBS or MB BCh) is required.
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health (MPH) or related field will be an added advantage.
Prior Work Experience:
- 4 years post national youth service experience in clinical care, with a minimum of 2 years experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS at the clinical level, a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS thematic areas.
- Experience with clinical research, ARV programs and familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems are also required.
Required Licenses, Certification or Registration:
- Registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Up-to-date annual practicing license.
- Positive attitude towards issues of development in general and reproductive health in particular.
- Ability to interact in cross- cultural setting with ease.
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location for which you are applying and your full names – starting with the surname first, other names as the subject of the mail. Example: Clinician (Obio-Akpor) – OKAFOR, Tola Amina
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Diadem Consults Initiativeis an equal opportunity employer.
- Key populations have equal opportunities and are encouraged to apply.