The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation, and the stars of today and tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Community Manager who will be responsible for creating innovative & exciting methods to engage and manage the CcHUB Community.
- The Community Manager will identify and thoroughly understand the various groups of the CcHUB Community and will drive the awareness of CcHUB projects through creative, clear, and compelling methods,
- Launch & Identify community initiatives that will keep the community engaged.
- Implement social media & communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image & video content for social media accounts
- Able to expand & deepen the CcHUB Community.
- Understand & communicate effectively the CcHUB story.
- Manage the physical space of CcHUB community to fit the purposes & users.
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience.
- Produce bi-monthly reports on community trends including but not limited to data on a number of events, types of events, & the number of attendees at such events.
- Maintain the content calendar and ensure it is regular, relevant & up to date.
- Monitor & report on feedback/online reviews, and also liaise with management to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Carry out other duties as assigned by senior management.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Communications or English, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a community manager.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Great attitude & personality, and must be patient.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Cutting edge interest in social media and must be abreast of its fast-changing nature.
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- A chance to ‘own’ your role.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.