Futballnews, a Football news website, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Blogger
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Level: Entry level
- We are seeking for experienced writer to join our team of content developers.
- The writer will be responsible for writing engaging content aligned with an optimistic target brand voice that informs, educates, and inspires readers about trending football news stories.
- Candidate must have verifiable work experience.
- Researching, sourcing, and writing about Football players and football teams for digital platforms
- Delivering written content on deadlines set by Senior Editor
- Contributing to highly engaging, multi-platform news coverage, Football news posts.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- At least 2 years of sport news writing experience covering major sport related developments
- The ideal candidate will have strong reporting skills, as well as a knack for making complex subjects interesting and relatable
- Working knowledge of transfer market news and breaking football news
- Ability to break down and explain complex sport stories clearly and concisely for general audience
- Writing experience is mandatory.
Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, strong work ethic and passion
- Proven ability to report and write accurately and clearly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven news environment
- Ability to come up with creative concepts and iterate as needed
- Reliability and efficiency
- Highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented problem solver.
Deadline: 2nd February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.