Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Associate – Liquor Store
- A customer service associate manages customer concerns with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships with an organization.
- They interact directly with customers to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend products and services according to the needs of each individual.
- A proactive customer service associate will anticipate customer questions and familiarize themselves with products and services to offer the best recommendations.
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries in person or by telephone
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the products, services, and customer service policies
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
- Recommend new products or make suggestions by identifying the type of drink suitable for customers’ different need
- Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience in retail business is a plus
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- Good use of POS and related machines for transactions.
Deadline: 8th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.