Diadem Consults Initiative Limited / GTE; formerly Diadem Consults Limited, is a solution and service provider to complex health and environmental problems. It is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant
Location: Omoku, Rivers
- The DEA ensure that data quality is ensured in the program in line with donor requirement and standard practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Data collection, collation, review and analysis from the field and within the OSS.
- Design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all Diadem program activities within the OSS.
- Ensure consistency, thoroughness and quality in data collection.
- Support the development and implementation of SOPs for management of program data.
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and adhoc reports to the senior technical lead.
- Carry out data verification exercises at data collection points.
- Liaise with the technical lead ,programs department, and clinical department to analyze required data daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure monthly data quality assessment are carried out along with the M&E officer, proffer solution for immediate remedial actions and comply with those recommendations.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Check that monitoring data are discussed in appropriate forum and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action. If necessary, create such discussions to fill any gap.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Technical lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Policy, Public Administration, or Public Health with 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the country and across the region on a regular basis
- High degree of independence, creativity and commitment
- Strong analytic and communication skills, ability to write clearly and succinctly under time pressure and to make well organized verbal presentations.
- Ability to work under high pressure of work
- Ability to travel within and outside Nigeria.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location for which you are applying and your full names – starting with the surname first, other names as the subject of the mail. Example: Data Entry Assistant (Obio-Akpor) – OKAFOR, Tola Amina
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Diadem Consults Initiativeis an equal opportunity employer.
- Key populations have equal opportunities and are encouraged to apply.