Lisse Africa – Our client, a key player in the Healthcare Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to join her team in the position below:
Job Title: Dentist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examine dental and oral health of patients
- Diagnose and treat patients using holistic dentistry and advanced tools
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Plan patients’ treatment and case
- Attend to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Meet monthly assigned production target
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Participate in the Practice’s marketing drive
- Participate in training and continuing education
- Prepare reports.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Communication Skills
- Oral Skills
- Written Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Skills.
- Candidate’s preferred residence should be around Lekki and its environ.
N150,000 monthly or more depending on experience.
Deadline: 15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.