P&P Life Auto Limited is a logistics solutions provider empowered with dedicated logistics professionals providing critical logistics services to various divisions. We make thoughtful improvements to your logistics process by investing the time to understand the fine details of your operations. Personalized and professional customer service lies at the heart of P&P success. All the services provided by P&P Life Auto carry a trusteed guaranteed of quality and reliability.
Our core mission is to ensure that, the transportation of customers’ goods to and from their respective destinations is in safe, efficient and timely manner, for the purpose of minimizing operational costs to meet customer satisfaction and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Kubwa, Wuse, UTC Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Keeping the company bikes clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and bike maintenance.
- Reporting any case of bike documents status.
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
N25,000 – N30,000 / month.
Deadline: 20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.