Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with a speciality in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire lifetime experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of an O’ Level certificate
- Over 3 years experience of driving preferably in Lagos and or major cities in Nigeria.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Communication Skills; able to read, write and carry out tasks as per instructions
- Be a certified driver with a valid driver license
- Good eyesight both in day and night
- Able to use Google map and similar APP to map out routes and plan journey
- Punctual, regular and honest
- Strong time and self-management skills
- Have a good knowledge of Lagos and other state routes
- Sound knowledge of federal and state traffic laws and regulation
- Average knowledge of the mechanical and electrical configuration of the car to quickly troubleshoot and fix minor issues
- Able to operate and handle various types of cars; manual, automatic, 4wheeled drive, Jeeps, truck.
- Friendly, professional and obedient
- Dress neatly and presentable with a high sense of personal hygiene.
Deadline: 31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using “Driver” as the subject of the mail.