EKO Criterion Consultancy Services – Our client, a Real Estate company based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Estate Officer will be responsible for managing estates of land and property belonging to the company.
Job Tasks / Responsibilities
- Take over current management portfolio to ensure efficient and responsive management of same
- To grow and manage the organization’s property portfolio
- Grow the sales portfolio
- Organizing and checking repairs of properties under management
- Organizing and monitoring building or engineering works
- Making sure properties are well maintained and provide adequate returns on investment.
- Carry out other general estate duties
- Minimum of OND Degree
- 1 – 2 years work experience in real estate field
- Candidate must live around lekki axis.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be a good negotiator.
- Strong analytical capabilities and financial acumen.
- Have an eye for detail when examining property and documentation.
- Ability to co-ordinate the work of others and manage external contractors.
- Be able to cope well with pressure.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.