Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an international News Media Company building a respected media brand, across television, mobile, and web.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Your role goes beyond the traditional administrative tasks. You are THE go-to person on the team at the Executive level.
- You are expected be polished, professional, enthusiastic, flexible, pro-active, and able to prioritize while handling changing demands.
- Core responsibilities and contributions include managing the flow of all internal and external communications, planning and prioritizing the calendar of meetings, activities, travel arrangements and interfacing with both internal and external clients to create the highest return on time spent, managing the schedule to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinate scheduling and maintain executive’s calendar to optimize hours of day
- Work to understand the business to readily determine whether to accept a meeting request or request more information regarding the meeting request
- Request contact information of meeting attendees for the executive to be prepared for future communication
- Answer executive’s phone and obtain information from caller for executive to readily understand purpose of call and prioritize returning the call
- Work to be cost effective with expenses associated with travel, office administration and meetings
- Manage executive’s e-mail inbox by dealing with attachments for future reference and print out e-mails that require the executive’s review/action
- Organize documents in document management system; maintain file folders and system for ready access to documents and information
- Data input: create tables in excel; organize information from various sources
- Work closely with CFOO’s direct reports (as well as their reports) to help them prioritize joint meetings, travel, access to core information and plans
- Utilize relationship building skills to make key activities and requests happen
- Manage executive’s Travel and Expense account
- Preview reports of executive’s direct reports to verify appropriate account allocation and to conform to company policy before the executive reviews the reports
- Handle all expense reports for Executives and process invoices
- Coordinate and/or edit presentations
- Coordinate executive’s participation in events
- Purchase and/or coordinate executives’ hardware (cell phone, laptop, printer, etc.)
- Coordinate executives’ participation with boards, on behalf of company and outside of company.
- Develop and maintain network/relationship with assistants of network general managers.
- A Legal, Business Administration Degree or any relevant field is preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 plus years proven administrative experience supporting at the executive level
- Experience coordinating varied executive travel arrangements
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High level of confidentiality required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- The ability to prioritize work to effectively handle projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.