Vivo Nigeria is a subsidiary of Vivo Global; the producer of Vivo smartphones. Since it launched into Nigeria in 2019, It has been primarily responsible for the distribution of Vivo smartphones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expense Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- As an Expense Accountant in vivo Nigeria, you will collaborate with other Accountants in our organization to provide financial and accounting support to the department in order to establish and implement financial goals and budgets for the organization.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Implement the company’s financial policy and processes accurately.
- Process approval for all expenses in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update expense and loan forms
- Review and audit monthly budget
- Make recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
- Weekly and monthly account reconciliation
- Handle technical issues in their area of expertise.
Who we are looking for:
- You have your First Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- You don’t lose yourself under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You can work independently and also enjoy working as part of a team.
- You are great at communication and love to explore technology for efficient results.
What We Offer
- Progressive career development
- Fast-paced environment and opportunity to work with amazing talents
- A fair & competitive Basic Salary + Performance incentive
- Generous Leave Options + Paid time Off
- Health Insurance
Deadline: 27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.