The Resource Haven – Our client, a human hair processing factory in ikoyi, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
The responsibilities include:
- The main function of this role will be to oversee every aspect of the oversee every aspect of the operations and welfare of the facility
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards
- Inspectbuildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) andexternal contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, buildingsecurity etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years previous experience as a facility manager.
Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Selected candidates would be invited for interviews immediately so candidate should be available for immediate appointment.