ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Specialist, Accounts
Publication ID: NG80483363_E1
- Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
- At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
- You will be working as Finance Specialist and will be part of Motion Business Area for BA Function Finance Division based in Lagos; Nigeria. In this role you will be reporting to Country Controller Manager and will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Receivable (AR) in a complete, accurate and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Processes Receivable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing. Monitor and review the due & not due in advance and raise flag at early stage with business team members.
- Maintain the correct overdue status on the text files in SAP to give more clarity for the total outstanding. Performs necessary activities within the Accounts Receivable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Create the sales order with high level of quality aligned with the customer orders on MO level.
- Executes analysis and reports as assigned and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Complies with and helps achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts
- Receivable for applicable templates. Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensures all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- High availability and responsiveness beyond working hours to support critical customer requests such as emergency shutdowns, warranty cases, drive/motor failures and related immediate support requests from key customers.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in taxes and finance operations.
- Experience in multinational organizations is a plus.
- Must have good knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English language .French language is a plus.
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online