EKO Criterion Consultancy Services – Our client, a Real Estate company based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media Officer will develop and execute core public relation and savvy social media strategies in order to facilitate brand awareness and image, in view of new business development.
Job Tasks / Responsibilities
- Conduct market research on current trends, new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Design, support and implement social media strategies to align with the company’s goals, and report on performance metrics.
- Drive all business website revamp and optimization.
- Customize company’s social media pages (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn) develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
- Manage, track, and grow the company’s presence on all social media platforms;
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs etc.
- Drive search engine optimization for the company.
- Keep up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Continuous research working with the business development/marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Co-develop all company collaterals and online and offline publications.
- Build content with the Business Development/Marketing Team Lead to drive our online presence for the wider online market and prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 0 – 2 years of proven work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is an added advantage
- Candidate must live around the lekki axis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Must be very creative
- Pays close attention to details
- Knowledge of graphic design is an added advantage.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 19th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Portfolio of work they have done to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.