GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain Intern
Requisition ID: 313695
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
- As a Supply Chain Intern, you will be supporting the Warehouse & Distribution operations, inbound delivery and tracking of shipments, vaccines cold management; sales operations through the effective utilization and maximization of human, regulatory and system resources to deliver sustainable results, client satisfaction and retention.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and share foreign order management process with stakeholders
- Manage logistics function activities between Nigeria and foreign trade partners
- Raising of Form M, PAAR and collation of all other shipping documents to facilitate delivery of all inbound shipments carried out to support the commercial and sales objectives of the organization
- Understand the working culture of the LOC and perform activities in accordance with approved SOP
- Ensure compliance with Customs policies and financial regulations.
- Monitor agreed KPIs for 3PL service providers for the improvement of performance
- Ensure compliant processing of import documentation
- Ensure all consignments are cleared within minimum allowable time
- Engage in Ports Inspection Data Capture and Risk Management System (PIDCAMS)
- Management of trackers for Inbound Delivery, Delivery Variance, Demurrage, FECD amidst others
- Process initiatives and CAPAs.
- Must have completed the National Youth Corps Service (NYSC)
- Must have Graduated not earlier than 2019.
- General administrative experience
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Business/customer focus
- Basic accounting principles
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Repacking and labeling Management
- Cold chain management
- Inbound and outbound process
- Customer service management
- Effective communication skills
- Cross functional engagement
- Good communication skills
- Relationship building and customer retention
- Performance analysis, monitoring and process improvement
- Temperature control procedures and deviation handling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Notice to Employment Businesses / Agencies
- GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK.
- The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK.
- GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Leave a Reply