Hexavia is a company of young creative professionals with the most proficient skill in brand management, project consultancy as well as function-specific facilitation and trainings. Our team realizes that excellence, quality, and customer satisfaction while doing what we love for a living remains the only way to stay on top. We are fast growing and we are adding tremendous value to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are recruiting for a clienta motivated and energetic artist to join the company as a Graphics Design Intern.
- As part of our team, you will create graphics, video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media.
- Our ideal candidate must have experience an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also have knowledge in other common design software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video assets and content.
- Collaborate with other colleagues to best support larger media goals.
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams.
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work.
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software.
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Link to your Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.