Moment for Women Alliance – We are registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for you women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Officer – Female
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of our effort to amplify the voice of women and girls and advocate for their inclusion, We are recruiting to fill the position of female Graphics Design Officer. Interested candidates should possess a good working knowledge of graphics design and video editing skills
- Candidates with experience in the use of modern graphics & video editing software such as Corel draw, photoshop, adobe InDesign, premiere, after Effects, and internet-based applications such as Canva, etc will be highly prioritized.
- The successful candidates will assist in designing and editing our IEC Materials for online and offline advocacy campaigns, community sensitization, stakeholder engagement, project implementation, monitoring & reporting, launching regular social media campaigns
- Assist in designing and editing posters, flyers, leaflets, brochures, booklets messages to raise awareness to end GBV, promote women and girls health and economic and financial inclusion, and political participation
- Work with our Communication team to implement our communication strategies
Educational Qualification and Experience
- SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc in any related fields with 1 year of experience.
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota Ogun State or Lagos environs and must have experience in ICT with strong use of at least one graphic design software; Corel Draw, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop or video editing software, etc as well as internet-based applications such as Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- In your email kindly attach as PDF or google drive link to some of your previous or current graphic design work
- A candidate who possesses SSCE or training certificate in related fields with strong practical knowledge in graphics & video editing, as well as good written and oral communication skills, can apply as priority will be given on the ability to deliver on the job.