Rosabon Financial Services – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Credit and Risk Management
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, credit and Risk management develops and implements policies and procedures that reduce credit risk in the organization.
- He/she manages the building of financial models that predict credit risk exposure to the organization, leads/manage initiatives and the development of strategies, methodologies and associated models/processes for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management and periodically prepares and presents performance reports to the management/board members and all other necessary stakeholders.
- Manage repayment risk and control payment delinquency significantly reducing it
- Assist in preparation and presentation of the information pack for Board Risk Committee
- Contribute to system implementation projects in the credit risk space by providing requirements and design inputs, particularly with regard to credit risk recognition and measurement.
- Provide requirements and design inputs, particularly with regard to credit risk recognition, measurement and its reporting as part of the core team for implementation of key credit risk related projects (e.g. Credit Management System, IFRS 9 impairment).
- Candidates should possess B.A / B.Sc / HND / MBA / M.Sc / M.A or PhD
- Experience: 10 – 15 years in a financial services industry
- Knowledge and experience ofcredit risk analysis, portfolio management, recovery and collections.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Deadline: 1st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.