Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB) Plc is fully in the business of rendering micro financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008, and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May, 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
Location: Yaba and its environs, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 2nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and your location as the subject of the mail.