KnowledgeWare Technologies is the foremost ICT Organization in Nigeria that specializes in computer based testing, e-recruitment services, IT training and Certifications, and other related e-learning services including online registrations. We are focused and driven by the passion to ensure credibility in the conduct of examinations in an atmosphere of ambience and integrity. With its team of experienced professionals, we believe strongly that only the best is suitable for our clients and we strive hard always to serve our esteemed customers better with every given opportunity. So we encourage you to go ahead and make that decision to engage us with your needs and you’ll be glad you did.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Surulere, Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily duties
- Excellent time management
- Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to take on responsibility and accountability
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- All-round accounting knowledge
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting software packages
- Ability to use Peachtree Accounting package fluently is compulsory
- Managing the day to day accounting transactions
- Reconciling all accounts
- Preparing the monthly accounts
- Preparing ad-hoc management reports
- Managing the accounts payable function
- Managing the accounts receivable, alerting Management about problem accounts
- Payroll processing and other associated payroll tasks
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly or quarterly business activity statements (BAS)
- Liaising with the external audit firm for yearly accounts and tax issues
- Supervision of an Accounts Clerk
- Budgets, implementation and management
- Basic HR administrative tasks
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related fields
- ICAN / Similar Certification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Ability to perform obligatory tasks relating statutory payments
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and use the company’s transaction software
- A high level of accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be leaving close to Surulere.