Leverage Support Services Limited is a company incorporated in Nigeria and positioned primarily to offer its clients logistics, procurement, and consulting solutions. We offer ourselves as a reliable bridge between our clients and their customers by picking up ordered products and delivering themsafely and on time to their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Human Resource
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible and accountable for the development and management of HR strategies, initiatives, systems, tactics, and procedures as well as ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Nurture a positive working environment and organizational culture.
- Oversee all payroll and performance evaluation systems.
- Lead HR projects such as compensation plans revisions etc.
- Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations.
- Design company policies and procedures.
- Review and update the organizations’ employment contracts and agreements.
- Preparation of budgets by the department.
- Responsible for tracking key HR metrics such as cost per hire and retention rates.
- Manage internal communication projects such as job satisfaction surveys.
- Measure the effectiveness of the organizations’ benefit programs and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives.
- Ensure all recordkeeping and data processing procedures are regulatory compliant.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that will be alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, and other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Excellent tertiary qualification, preferably in Human Resources, Business Management or other related fields.
- MBA / Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years cognate experience in an HR role with significant experience in senior management positions.
- Extensive knowledge of labour law and HR regulations.
- An In-depth understanding of leading HR best practices and industry trends.
- Robust knowledge of recruitment practices, payroll and performance management as well as metrics and guidelines.
- HR certifications (e.g., CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, etc.) are required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and decision-making skills.
- Proven track record of leadership both strategic & operational.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Must be confident and very well presentable.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Must be diligent and firm with high ethical standards and an exceptional sense of confidentiality.
- Must have good budgeting skills as well as working knowledge of Wage Planning & Benefits Administration.
Annual Remuneration is between N1,500,000 – N2,000,000
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Oghenero@finspotng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.