MTN Nigeria 575M Ordinary Share For N169 Per Share
How To Purchase MTN Nigeria 575M Ordinary Share For N169 Per Share
Are you among those who are interested in Buying MTN Nigeria Ordinary Share? If yes, then CityNews Nigeria has good news for you.
Nigeria’s largest telecommunications company, MTN Nigeria Communications (MTN Nigeria) Plc has opened application list for its public offering of 575 million ordinary shares to the general retail investing public at a price of N169 per share.
Interested investors should use the approved channels listed below to submit an application. You can find full details of how to submit an application at https://www.mtnonline.com/po/ or consult with your stockbroker or banker for further guidance.
MTN MoMo agents have also been trained to assist customers and provide guidance on using PrimaryOffer to submit an application.
A. PrimaryOffer by NGX – Apply for your shares digitally through the PrimaryOffer app by NGX. – Visit the PrimaryOffer website https://www.primaryofferng.com/ by NGX; or – Download the PrimaryOffer app by NGX from the App Store for IOS and Google Play store for Android devices. o A BVN, CHN and CSCS Number is required to register and submit an application on PrimaryOffer.
B. Receiving Agents – Apply for your shares through authorised Receiving Agents – Issuing Houses, Stockbrokers & Banks (applications can be completed and submitted, and payments processed at bank branches nationwide).
1. An interested investor should complete an Application Form.
2. Submit the completed Application Form and make payment to a Receiving Agent.
3. Receiving Agent confirms receipt of payment for the number of shares applied for.
4. Receiving Agent issues an acknowledgment copy of the Application Form
5. Receiving Agent submits the application on PrimaryOffer 6. Applicant receives a notification from PrimaryOffer once the application is submitted by the Receiving Agent
The retail offer period ends on December 14, 2021. The minimum subscription is 20 shares and thereafter in multiples of 20 shares.