Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is a rapidly emerging food manufacturing company duly incorporated in Nigeria and endorsed by the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC). We opened for business in 2010 and offer packaged snack food to consumers across various platforms. Fun Cookies, our flagship product, has become a household name in the snack food arena in the last nine years. Our other brands include Nibit Mini Snacks – Milk & Chocolate cookies and Bitty Cookies which have been largely successful in the market. We currently run a semi-automated production factory fitted with modern baking equipment with a current distribution coverage in over 28 states in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an experienced HR expert who has developed and implemented strategic HR services
- Prior experience in establishing and managing a Human Resources department is required.
- Plan, and administer all Human Resource programs and projects, as well as offer required feedback on all Human Resource strategies and track new program performance.
- Create and implement a standard operating procedure (SOP) that covers compensation approvals (payroll and cycle approvals), as well as recruitment processes, among other things.
- Create organizational charts, job profiles, and HR budgets, and put them into action.
- Create a policy manual for employees that includes vacation, sick, time off, grievance, and annual performance reviews, among other things.
- Prepare strategic and practical plans for new hire onboarding/induction, as well as background checks.
- Make annual personnel predictions and plans.
- Make arrangements for all employees’ training.
- Assist in the establishment of control systems to ensure that business techniques and HR practices are followed.
- Create strategies and tactics for managing change and culture
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years Cognate Experience (with at least 2 years prior experience in the manufacturing industry).
- Professional certification is an added advantage (i.e. CIPM, CIPD)
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Must be a high performer requiring minimal supervision in order to deliver individually and inspire results from team members.
- Good communication skills with exceptional people management and consulting skills.
- Must possess strong project management and presentation skills.
- N120,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 22nd February, 2022.