HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Mokwa, Niger
Employment Type: Contract
- Reporting to the HR Manager, the Human Resources & Admin Officer is a professional who carries out human resources and admin functions of an organization.
- The incumbent will carry out a range of responsibilities ranging from recruitment / applicant tracking, appraisals, payroll management, manpower planning, job descriptions, identifying skill gap, employee information management, leave management, training, vehicle administration and security administration.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and other HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Any other duty assigned by the HRM
- Planning and coordinating travelling plans for employees
- Vehicle administration
- Security Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- 2 years of experience as an HR Officer (essential).
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Willing to relocate.
N65,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.